Racing
 Nationals 2010 Notice of Race/Entry form
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sandy

49 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2010 :  20:54:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please find below the NOR, entry form and sailing instructions for this years Nationals at Lymington Town SC on July 3rd and 4th. As you can see, the format will be pretty similar to previous years – 2 or 3 races each day.

There will be a meal on Saturday night (more details to follow) but there will be many people around as our event is part of Lymington’s big regatta. We will also be holding the AGM on Saturday evening but this will only last a short time – like most years!

Packed lunches will be available for both Saturday and Sunday. Can you please let me know roughly how many you would like for each day – Lymington would like numbers beforehand.

For those of you that will be bringing back trophies – it would be a great help if could get them engraved and I will refund the costs to you.

Every entry will be getting a free goody bag, so please keep on letting me know if you are coming so that I have an idea of numbers. I have NOT been inundated with suggestions of what to put in them YET so would appreciate (realistic) suggestions (no Pete – Cameron Diaz will not fit in)!

Lymington are looking forward to seeing us. For those non-sailors, there is plenty to do in the surrounding area – from shopping to walking and there is even a huge sea water swimming pool right next to the club (our children managed to go kayaking in this last time we were at Lymington). So, lots of fun for everyone!

I apologise for details coming out to you so late but I am passing on information as soon as I get it from Lymington.

I look forward to seeing LOTS of you at Lymington in a few weeks where we will be crowning a NEW champion as Mike is will be race officer.

Let’s all wish for some good weather!

Sandy

File Attachment: NoR_LTSC_Laser_Stratos_2010_v1.pdf (34.43 KB)
Uploaded on 23-Apr-2015 05:42:33
Downloaded 461 time(s).
Category:Forms
Description:
Stratos Nationals NOR 2010

File Attachment: Entry_Form_LTSC_Laser_Stratos_2010_v1.pdf (42.96 KB)
Uploaded on 23-Apr-2015 05:42:32
Downloaded 438 time(s).
Description:
Stratos Nationals Entry form 2010

File Attachment: Laser_Stratos_Nationals_SI_2010_v1.pdf (57.52 KB)
Uploaded on 23-Apr-2015 05:42:32
Downloaded 514 time(s).
Description:
Stratos Nationals Sailing Instructions 2010
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.67 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07