For Sale - Stratos C/B - Sail No 732
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

billgray

5 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2015 :  21:06:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Laser Stratos C/B Version - Sail Number 732

When I was looking for a Stratos, I wanted the best example available and, after much searching, finally found this dinghy 2 years ago. Lightly used and in excellent condition, we have sailed this boat only very occasionally, owing to work commitments and other boring factors. An excellent family boat capable of taking up to 6 persons, it also has a great turn of speed while being very stable. In addition to sailing and pottering with it, we have used it as a picnic/fishing boat with an outboard and have used it for occasional club racing.

Fully equipped with every extra including:

* Road Trailer with winch and Lighting Board � all (inc tyres) in excellent condition
* Launching Trolley with steering arm - the launching trolley and road trailer are compatible; sitting on the launching trolley, the boat and trolley can be easily winched onto the trailer (apologies for the obvious - if you are on this site, you know exactly what I mean)
* Roller reefing foresail and reefing main
* Gennecker and all control lines with retractable bowsprit
* Mainsail recently fully refurbished professionally
* Trapeze wires/lines
* Outboard bracket � virtually unused
* Various minor new spare parts and running gear
* Almost new quality full 'extra depth' cover to protect the hull from sun fade
* A complete set of 'laminated' instructions

Also available (at extra negotiable cost) 1 x virtually new quality trapeze harness (Crewsaver size L - used only twice), 2 x Crewsaver buoyancy aids - size M (never used and still in original packaging).

No dings, dents or significant scratches and no repairs. This boat has been fastidiously maintained, has been lightly used, is better equipped than most examples and is in excellent condition.

Only selling as the younger family members are now moving on and it's time to get back to a single-hander!

GBP 3950

Currently lying at Burghfield Sailing Club, near Reading, Berks.

Enquiries via reply on this site, or preferably by email (billgray987@gmail.com) only and viewings at weekends only, please.

Edited by - billgray on 08 Jul 2015 21:15:18

ironmike

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2015 :  16:13:04  Show Profile  Visit ironmike's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bill Thanks for that, problem is its too far away and I have no towing bracket on my car

mike mitchell
Go to Top of Page

sboot

United Kingdom
23 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2015 :  16:57:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this one still for sale? Do you have any pictures?
Go to Top of Page

billgray

5 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2015 :  22:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep - still for sale. I can get some pictures to you tomorrow. Pse send me your email address (billgray987@gmail.com). Bill
Go to Top of Page

billgray

5 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2015 :  22:48:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please note that this boat is no longer for sale........!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07