wanted laser stratos keel version preferred
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gerry

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2013 :  22:36:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking for a laser stratos in good condition, keel version preferred but not a must. Road trailer necessary for transportation to northern part of germany. Budget is limited. Please send actual pictures for first impression. Thanks G

paratrash

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  13:25:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gerry. I will be offering my Stratos Keel up for sale in the new year. I'm out of the country at the moment returning in Jan 14. Sail number 466. Owned by me since May 2009. Used only on fresh water. Childeren now grown and moved on to bigger and better things. Everything in great shape. Laser-fitted gunwhale fendering and outboard bracket, trapeze, combi-trailer, lighting board / boat straps / top cover / under cover / rudder cover / spare trailer wheel and the sails are in great condition. I will post photos in the new year on my return. PM me if you are interested.
Go to Top of Page

gerry

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  22:18:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paratrash

Gerry. I will be offering my Stratos Keel up for sale in the new year. I'm out of the country at the moment returning in Jan 14. Sail number 466. Owned by me since May 2009. Used only on fresh water. Childeren now grown and moved on to bigger and better things. Everything in great shape. Laser-fitted gunwhale fendering and outboard bracket, trapeze, combi-trailer, lighting board / boat straps / top cover / under cover / rudder cover / spare trailer wheel and the sails are in great condition. I will post photos in the new year on my return. PM me if you are interested.

Go to Top of Page

gerry

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  22:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, looking forward to your return and your photos. G
Go to Top of Page

JoT

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2014 :  13:45:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gerry

Looking for a laser stratos in good condition, keel version preferred but not a must. Road trailer necessary for transportation to northern part of germany. Budget is limited. Please send actual pictures for first impression. Thanks G

Go to Top of Page

JoT

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2014 :  13:51:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you still looking for a Stratos, I have a keel version, sail 314 in excellent condition, sailed in freshwater. Incl sails, combi trolley trailer, covers, lighting board etc.
Go to Top of Page

Timk

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2014 :  22:33:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Gerry, My stratos No 1100 with pics is listed on forum & is still available and has cover & combi road trailer with high mast crutch & launching trolley too with jockey wheel. Sensible offers considered.
Rgds

quote:
Originally posted by gerry

Tim
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07