Old message board
 Sail Boat (who's comming?)
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaulJames

45 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2005 :  17:41:01  Show Profile  Visit PaulJames's Homepage
It's Getting Close to that time of year again and I was just wondering if the class are planning to attend would be nice to see some of the class association donning Mark's Stratos top's

Paul

SophieJezierski

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2005 :  16:02:52  Show Profile
we'll be there but not sure yet which day - probably Sunday as things stand. Please do let me/Paul at Laser know asap if you're planning to come and willing to do a stint on the stand.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

MarkWest1

5 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2005 :  22:10:11  Show Profile  Visit MarkWest1's Homepage
Hi There, I think my son,Matt, and I will be up for the Saturday I have some shirts washed from last time, I can bring them. Matt will no doubt be wanting to do his bit on the Topper(sorry, language) stand as he is in the RYA SW zone squad this year. Also does the Class association want some kind of banner or anything? Sophie & Paul can you discuss this. Alternatively we could decorate a Stratos mainsail with vinyl graphics and rig it on the stand boat. I'll do a bit on the stand while I'm there
Cheers
Mark
Go to Top of Page

PaulJames

45 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2005 :  12:32:15  Show Profile  Visit PaulJames's Homepage
Those that will be doing a stint on the stand let me know and I will be able to get passes

Cheers

Paul
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07