Laser Stratos Class Association Laser Stratos
Home About the Class Events Forum Community Hints & Tips Links Contact Us
Laser Stratos Class Association
 All Forums
 General Chat or Queries
 For sale / wanted
 Laser stratos keel wanted

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nautiways Posted - 04 Sep 2018 : 20:27:52
Just joined UYC and sailed one of there boats, loved it great for all the family and for a bit of speed. Have you got a good one that you are selling.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PSowden Posted - 19 Dec 2018 : 22:59:12
Boat is now sold
Phil
nautiways Posted - 19 Nov 2018 : 22:56:26
quote:
Originally posted by PSowden

Hi Jim,
Have you found your Stratos keel yet? I have 1198, which is one of the last built, if you're interested.
Phil

Hi Phil I have replied but it seems there is a problem with this site passing on my reply, so here goes again.
I am still looking for the Stratos Keel and would be very interested in yours if you can send some information about it.
Thanks Jim.
nautiways Posted - 14 Nov 2018 : 21:48:37
quote:
Originally posted by PSowden

Hi Jim,
Have you found your Stratos keel yet? I have 1198, which is one of the last built, if you're interested.
Phil

Hi Phil I am still looking for one and would be very interested, can you let me have some details please
Thanks Jim
PSowden Posted - 11 Nov 2018 : 08:30:49
Hi Jim,
Phil
nautiways Posted - 17 Sep 2018 : 04:23:38
Hi Mark
Thanks for reply but it is the keel version I am looking for.
Jim.
mark_duffy7 Posted - 08 Sep 2018 : 14:22:24
I appreciate you say you want a Keel version, however I do have an excellent condition Centreboard version for sale on here, the stability of which is outstanding (have cruised on the sea with a young family). Feel free to call me, Mark 07773332659

Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07