Laser Stratos Class Association Laser Stratos
Home About the Class Events Forum Community Hints & Tips Links Contact Us
Laser Stratos Class Association
 All Forums
 Racing
 Racing
 2018 Nationals/Open Meeting

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Kkdreckly Posted - 04 Mar 2018 : 20:15:25
June 16th and 17th is the weekend of the Plymouth Dinghy Regatta and will provide an ideal opportunity for an open meeting or maybe your National Championships? The event will be based at the Mount Batten Centre and sailing will take place in the beautiful waters of Plymouth Sound. The entry fee is only �35 for the whole weekend and includes dinghy parking at the Mount Batten Centre. They have accommodation at very reasonable cost and can also accomodate camper vans. You can enter online and sail with the Asymmetric fleet. You will be eligible for the regatta prizes and trophies and we can provide you with your own set of results. Full details are available on the regatta website http://dinghy-regatta.ppsa.org.uk. Please get in touch with me if you would like any further details
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
NEILW Posted - 06 Mar 2018 : 20:05:38
Would be happy to drag 782 down south if its on.

Any other interest?

NeilW

Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07