Laser Stratos Class Association Laser Stratos
Home About the Class Events Forum Community Hints & Tips Links Contact Us
Laser Stratos Class Association
 All Forums
 Racing
 Racing
 2013 Nationals

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcarter Posted - 03 Mar 2013 : 19:56:57
Warsash Sailing Club will be hosting the 2013 Stratos Nationals, on the 13th & 14th of July

We'll be sharing the venue that weekend with the Blaze open event so plenty of boats on the water and a great social lined up for Saturday evening.

www.warsashsc.org.uk (and on Facebook)

Looking forward to seeing you all there and please feel free to post questions here or to the cub administrator, from the website above.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Senkew Posted - 16 Jul 2013 : 22:19:17
Had a thoroughly brilliant time sailing the 2013 Nationals. Once again a well organised event at Warsash Sailing Club. Thanks to all those involved in making it happen.
nojonareach Posted - 10 Jul 2013 : 07:32:47
Post racing sounds great to me as we would like to be a part of the discussions.
Neiljbg Posted - 09 Jul 2013 : 18:46:56
How about AGM/discussion post racing/pre meal ?
deswift Posted - 09 Jul 2013 : 18:41:28
No, No plan. The options are to have the conversations before Dinner or after, so it really depends on how many people want to be involved and how many issues are to be aired.

David
Warsash Sailing Club
nojonareach Posted - 09 Jul 2013 : 18:27:49
we will definitely be there in 239 as well as 242 (Sean Curtis above) don't know whether you have included us in the numbers. unfortunately we wont be staying Saturday night as accommodation proved ridiculously expensive to include the families. Any idea what time you plan on having the AGM?
deswift Posted - 05 Jul 2013 : 00:30:28
[Thirteen boats so far....

Thanks to all those that have responded to far.

We have ten boats already confirmed, so we're hoping for a great turnout and this year - as well as some decent prizes, we're including Dinner in the entrance fee. We have free storage and parking, from Friday onwards and if competitors/families want to arrive and rig early, they're welcome to join in the Friday racing (start 1830) by way of a warm-up.

We're hoping to see upwards of forty boats on the water and a great social on Saturday night. Prizes for the first four or more places have kindly been donated by Noble Marine Insurance, Crewsaver, North Sails and a free barrel of beer from Kayospuce!

Both days will start with breakfast and briefing and the racing should run until approximately 1500. The bar will be open from when we return on Saturday, right through the evening and Dinner is planned for 1945.

Contact the club for more info.

http://www.warsashsc.org.uk/

David
Warsash Sailing Club
pcarter Posted - 27 Jun 2013 : 22:46:54
The Notice of Race and entry forms can now be found here

File Attachment: NationalsNOREntryForm2013.pdf (97.92 KB)
Uploaded on 23-Apr-2015 04:41:41
Downloaded 1489 time(s).
Category:Other
Description:
2013 Nationals NOR & entry Forms

Pete 789
Senkew Posted - 27 Jun 2013 : 22:27:01
Hi David,
Great to see the Nationals are at Warsash as we really enjoyed it last year. Hope to be there with the family again. Will watch this space for more info.
Jonathan
Neiljbg Posted - 20 Jun 2013 : 23:09:05
Accommodation booked, we will be there in 270

Neil
deswift Posted - 06 Jun 2013 : 13:14:50
Sean, Hi. That's great news. Welcome!

We'll be getting all the details out this week, with Notice of Race etc. so watch this space.

David
Warsash Sailing Club
Seancurtis Posted - 06 Jun 2013 : 06:45:07
I've just bought a Stratos but will be there with probably one more boat from our club, Emsworth Slipper SC

Sean Curtis
deswift Posted - 18 Mar 2013 : 12:19:27
Warsash Academy
Student accommodation, inc. breakfast & evening meal £42 per night
Hotel accommodation Inc. breakfast & meal ( i.e. en suit hotel style rooms) £86 per night

warsash.accommodation@solent.ac.uk 01489 556245

David
Warsash Sailing Club
nojonareach Posted - 18 Mar 2013 : 11:50:48
Brilliant thanks David. I hadn't thought of the maritime college. Are you finding out or should i give them a call?
deswift Posted - 17 Mar 2013 : 21:59:42
Hi John, there aren't any campsites very close to Warsash, but I'll try and find some options for you.
The Warsash Maritime Academy has accommodation - and is only a 5 min walk away!
http://www.warsashacademy.co.uk

David
Warsash Sailing Club
nojonareach Posted - 17 Mar 2013 : 18:59:49
Yes we intend to be there in 239 and hopefully another boat as well from my club. Does anyone know if there is any camping onsite at Warsash or campsites nearby as we'd all like to make a weekend of it with the families.
Cheers
John

Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07