Laser Stratos Class Association Laser Stratos
Home About the Class Events Forum Community Hints & Tips Links Contact Us
Laser Stratos Class Association
 All Forums
 General Chat or Queries
 For sale / wanted
 Stratos Centreboard Sail No. 1022

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mark_duffy7 Posted - 18 Aug 2018 : 19:50:28
PRICE REDUCED TO GBP4,400. We are reluctantly selling our beloved Laser Stratos, due to work and other commitments at the moment reducing time for sailing.

She is in excellent condition and ready to go sailing immediately. Built in 2007 with only two owners. The previous owner only used for a couple of seasons before storing in a garage due to illness.

The hull is in excellent condition. She was recently cut back and polished/waxed. The top cover (rain & sun, deep sided) and undercover were purchased in summer 2016. New toe straps, main halyard, mainsheet, Jib sheet and spinnaker sheet were purchased in summer 2017.

She sits on a Combi trailer. The wheels on the trailer were renewed in Summer 2016, the bearings have been greased each year. Both the road trailer and launching trolley are in excellent condition.

She comes with trapeze lines and a Large Trident sailing trapeze harness. She is fitted with an outboard bracket and comes with a 4hp Tohatsu outboard and paddles. Also included are trailer board and tie down straps.

The spinnaker has hardly been used and is still very crispy, the Jib and Mainsail are in good condition. Just a couple of marks on the Jib. The Mainsail has floatation built in to the head were there has been a professional repair by a Hyde sails agent.

We are looking for GBP4,400 for this excellent cruising and racing dinghy.

Can be delivered reasonable distances for the cost of Diesel.

Call/Text Mark on 07773332659. The boat is at our home me Faversham, Kent. I cannot get pictures uploaded, but happy to send a bunch of them taken today.

Laser Stratos Class Association © 2000-20013 Laser Stratos Class Association Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07